KalemSoft Remote Player for Android
KalemSoft Remote Player is a streaming media player application. It can stream media files with common codecs and containers such as
wmv, mp4, mkv, avi, ts, m2ts, flv, vob, ogg, h264, divx, xvid, rm, rmvb, wma, mp3, ac3, dts, etc. stored on a remote PC. KalemSoft Remote Player
can also stream live content such as a stream from a video camera or a TV card (currently only analog TV cards supported) attached to a remote PC. The streaming server is a separate application
named KalemSoft Media Streamer that is available freely from here.
KalemSoft Remote Player currently runs on Android devices with version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above. Note that unlike KalemSoft Media Player for WebOS devices, it does not play content locally stored on the device.
- Can stream many different audio and video content types (non-copy protected media only)
- Stream from webcams, TV cards or any Direcshow compatible capture devices
- Can record streams locally on the device
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
- Supports embedded SSA/text and external SRT subtitles with multiple language encodings
- Can shuffle and play music and videos back to back
- Favorites list